Alys Beach Construction is looking for an entry level position in a very busy construction office. This position will support a team of project managers. The individual will be required to demonstrate initiative and work as an enthusiastic, courteous, professional, polite manner in accordance with the construction office policy and procedures.
- Greet valued guests, homeowners, contractors, and co-workers in a friendly, warm manner
- Answer and direct phone calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Utilize communication platforms including but not limited to Outlook, Teams, OneDrive/SharePoint, Docusign, Buildertrend and phone system.
- Provide support for warranty department with preparing punch list forms and entering data into BuilderTrend.
- Provide support for estimating by tracking bids, sending plans for printing, delivering/picking up permits and sending bid packages via outlook.
- Prepare a variety of Outlook emails and Outlook meeting invitations
- Reserve meeting rooms, order and pick up meals as requested
- Update and send communication documents
- Prepare and send various documents for digital signatures, monitor and file
- Assist with shipping and receiving as needed
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Adhere to information security and other IT policies
- Ability to be detail oriented and handle multiple tasks to completion
- Cross train to cover various duties while other staff are out of the office.
- Monitor, order and organize kitchen, office and safety supplies
- Ensure conference rooms, kitchen, front office and reception areas are always clean and tidy
- Provide as needed assistance with various events and meetings throughout the year including but not limited to holiday ordering, conferences, homeowner gifts, travel and meeting arrangements
- Arrange maintenance for office building, office equipment, and resource center
- Assist the construction office with other administrative, clerical, project and warranty support duties as needed.
Familiar with Microsoft Office Package, general use of computers and office machines.
Must be reliable and have own transportation
Exercise good communication skills and be organized about daily tasks
Be willing to learn and master different software support platforms used by construction.
High school diploma or GED
Communication skills both verbally and in writing to enable clear and effective interaction with homeowners, contractors and co-workers
Ability to multi-task and work productively in a high-volume environment
Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, and Outlook
Previous experience in an administrative related role a plus