EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced Beach Food Runner. This position is located at the Beach Club, in Alys Beach Community, Florida. The Beach Service is a very unique casual dining experience with a team service mentality. The Beach Runner is one of the most important members of our service team. The persons applying for this job should be full of energy, have a positive outlook, and an aptitude for genuine hospitality.
- Utilize proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules. Clean work areas, and tables.
- Deliver food and beverages to guest on a beach.
- Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, personal sanitation, and hygiene.
- Set golf cart and back of house stations for service
- Some Service Experience in a Full-Restaurant is preferred.
- Ability to drive a golf cart.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to stand, sit, and/or walk for an extended period of time.
- Ability to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Ability to move, carry, lift push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to smoke, steam, loud noises, wet conditions.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor during periods of stress
- Ability to work in heat and/or cold, often with extended exposure to the sun.
- Service training.