The Alys Beach Residential Construction Trim Carpenter will be responsible for performing a variety of basic millwork and trim work tasks in a construction environment for the Residential Construction Department.
- Familiarity with all table saws and common trim running tools.
- Assisting other team members with their respective job duties.
- Loading and unloading trucks and other modes of transportation
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment by sweeping, mopping, shop vacuuming, and other duties similar to those.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, and speak clearly and professionally
- Three years of experience performing trim carpentry.
Essential Job Functions
- The Physical environment in which the work is performed 35% Outside work, 65% Inside work
- Regularly Lifting 50 lbs
- Prolonged Visual Attention
- Occasionally lifting - up to 75 lbs
- Overtime may be required
- Using various hand and power tools as instructed
- Cutting and installing basic wood mouldings and trim work.
- Cutting and installing case work and wood paneling.
- Cutting and installing ornamental hand rails.
- Cutting and installing wood walls that are butt jointed or tongue and grooved.
- Capable of installing large beam and coffered ceiling work.
- Experience: 5 or more years as a Trim Carpenter in Residential Construction.