The Alys Beach Residential Construction General Laborer will be responsible for performing a variety of basic tasks in a construction environment for the Residential Construction Department.
- Perform manual labor in a residential construction environment.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in verbally and in writing.
- It is important for general laborers to be physically fit and have the ability to lift heavy objects many times throughout the day.
Essential Job Functions
- Use various hand and power tools as instructed
- Clean custom home construction jobsites
- Move materials from home site to home site
- Assist other team members with their respective job duties
- Load and unload trucks and other modes of transportation
- Lift heavy objects manually and with equipment
- Maintain the work environment by sweeping, mopping, shop vacuuming, and other similar duties
- General maintenance
- Document and maintain equipment maintenance logs
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds