Alys Beach is seeking a Guest Services Credentialing Specialist who will be responsible for guest and homeowner access to Alys Beach amenities. This position will implement and maintain a service philosophy that adheres to the Alys Beach brand.
- Greet and welcome owners and guests in accordance with the Alys Beach service standards
- Provide physical presence at Guest Services Office, Caliza pool and Beach access points to prevent unauthorized access, always maintaining a friendly, efficient and courteous manner
- Check credentials using Jonas computer system to ensure pool & beach patrons are authorized guests or owners
- Answer owner and guest inquiries about services, facilities, restaurants, transportation, entertainment, hours of operation, etc.
- Establish and maintain good communication and team work with fellow employees and other departments within Alys Beach
- Cross-train to learn all Guest Service Functions to offer the highest level of Guest Service.
- Adhere to all service standards for department
- Participate in and support Resort and company efforts toward sustainability and environmental initiatives as part of the company program
- Assist patrons with access to towels if needed
- Assist with housekeeping in the absence of attendant if needed
- Coordinate with Alys Beach Security for removal of unauthorized/disruptive persons from pool or beach area
- High school diploma or GED
Essential Job Functions
- May require lifting of up to 30 pounds
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to walk on uneven and wet surfaces, climb stairs, ladders, ramps, etc.
- Remaining even tempered in stressful situations
- Experience in a luxury resort environment
- Experience in customer service positions
- Knowledge of Alys Beach and local area
- Knowledge of Jonas & Maestro computer systems