EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced and energetic housekeeper to join our team. The housekeeper will represent Alys Beach at all times by owning the customer experience and providing a superior level of service to homeowners and guests.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows and cleaning all outdoor areas, including grill
- Vacuuming, swiffering and mopping all floors
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Ensure all homes are cleaned thoroughly and self-inspected to Alys Beach standards.
- Assist with office spaces and common areas as assigned.
- Keep caddy and cleaning tools clean and organized.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Housekeeper experience of at least one (1) year
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Prioritization and time-management skills
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers, guests, and homeowners both verbally and in writing
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and/or weekends
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning chemicals and equipment