- Conduct daily property inspections to ensure all common areas are being maintained to Alys Beach standards.
- Perform inspections, opening, and closing of all concierge homes.
- Record inspection results and notify department head of any inadequacies.
- Prepare work orders for housekeepers and maintenance staff and follow progress to completion.
- Enforce policies and procedures to maintain Alys Beach standards.
- Assist in opening procedures (arrivals, departures, housekeeping detail reports, and daily task assignments)
- Perform monthly linen and houseware inventories.
- Perform housekeeper and/or inspector duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Housekeeping Inspector/Supervisory experience of at least 2 years.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers, guests, and homeowners.
- Computer and mobile device literacy required.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and/or weekends.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.