Linen Room Attendant
EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced Linen Room Attendant to join our team. The Linen Room Attendant is responsible for the daily assigned duties within the linen room as instructed by supervisors.
- Pack clean linens for daily departures and services.
- Unload and put away clean linens delivered by the laundry company; checking for any stained/damaged linens.
- Unpack and put away any clean linens returned from the housekeepers.
- Launder and tag any homeowner items brought in by the inspectors.
- Launder all dirty cleaning rags and fitness towels.
- Pack amenities for daily departures.
- Ensure housekeeper caddies are refilled and put away.
- Prepare caddies/equipment for the teams each day.
- Keep housekeeping areas and restrooms clean and tidy each day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in a linen room or laundry environment.
- Ability to manage and maintain a monthly linen inventory.
- Ability to work independently.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or 50lbs without assistance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights,holidays, and/or weekends.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Two (2) years of previous linen room or laundry experience.