Alys Beach is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to support the Vice President of Marketing in the daily administrative duties of a busy, upbeat and creative Marketing and Communications Department. This is a support role with potential for growth for someone that is willing to undertake daily clerical and administrative tasks to ensure coordination and completion between the various departments while working in an exciting environment and being part of a successful team that respects, appreciates and works well with each other and the departments they serve. This person needs a strong appreciation of the importance of completing tasks and deadlines, coordinating projects and overseeing communications within the Alys Beach brand guidelines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical. With so many exciting developments still in planning for Alys Beach, there is excellent opportunity for growth and advancement!
- Assist management team in organizing promotional events, traditional, social and digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in preparing presentations, reports and case studies.
- Update Marketing databases, spreadsheets, reports and analytics as requested from Vice President.
- Answer and properly route phone calls and emails.
- Coordinate team meetings, luncheons and presentations.
- Greet and assist clients as requested.
- Prepare and process expense reports, invoices, budgets and other administrative tasks
- Assist with homeowner, vacation rental, food & beverage, recreation, events, HR and employee communications with the management team.
- Support the department with organizing special projects.
- Maintain schedules, deadlines and appointments for the Marketing Department.
- Maintain databases for correspondence, press releases, advertising, etc.
- Assist with the management of website and app content, event calendars and updated documents as necessary distributed through a variety of mediums.
- Coordinate travel and living arrangements for Vice President as well as clients and potential clients.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a marketing ,communications or advertising agency office environment.
- College degree in marketing or communications helpful but not required.
- Verbal and written communications are critical.
- Must be flexible in work schedule as required.
- Must have some experience with Marketing, CRM, email and other software platforms
Essential Job Functions
- Must have excellent written, proofreading and verbal communications skills.
- Must have medium to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Adobe environment
- Must communicate easily and effectively with internal staff and outside clients and vendors
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks with timely completion.
- Setting up appointments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and manage communications with the department.