EBSCO Industries is seeking an Office Manager to support the Project Team utilizing computer and communication skills as well as working in a team environment to support an established and growing residential construction company. This position is with Alys Beach Construction, a residential General Contractor located in Alys Beach.
- Prepare subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders.
- Prepare documentation for Florida Green Building Certification and for Fortified for Safer Living Designation.
- Prepare a variety of Outlook emails and Outlook meeting invitations.
- Prepare and track documents required by the Office of the Town Architect of Alys Beach.
- Prepare AIA contracts and change orders.
- Prepare office correspondence.
- Maintain office schedules.
- Take and record meeting minutes and record minutes for meetings as required.
- Act as the liaison to field personnel.
- Make office purchases.
- Call in inspections to county Building Department.
- Coordinate department meetings and events.
- Prepare expense reports for office expenditures.
- Prepare monthly homeowner reports.
- Act as a backup for preparation of bid notices, bid lists and the bid process and other administrative duties.
- Assist in the interview process of new employees.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Office Management in a Construction Environment.
- Minimum of 5 years advanced experience using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe Pro.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing with clients, homeowners, co-workers and Subcontractors/Vendors.
Essential Job Functions
- Produce and maintain a diverse range of documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Adobe.
- Tracking and logging of numerous documents.
- Work directly with the Vice President of Residential Construction.
- File documentation in an electronic format accurately and according to the office standards.
- Experience in Florida Green Building and Fortified for Safer Living building requirements.
- Experience with AIA Contract software.
- Experience with Concur Travel and Expense software.
- Experience with SAGE software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills amongst team members, clients, as well as interdepartmental personnel.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort, as well as work in a team environment.
- Organized, detail-oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks.