EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced Beach Food Runner. This position is located at Pipers, in Alys Beach Community, Florida. Pipers is a very unique casual dining experience with a team service mentality. The Beach Runner is one of the most important members of our service team. The persons applying for this job should be full of energy, have a positive outlook, and an aptitude for genuine hospitality.
- Some Service Experience in a Full-Restaurant is preferred.
- Ability to drive a golf cart.
- Utilize proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules. Clean work areas, and tables.
- Deliver food and beverages to guest on a beach.
- Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, personal sanitation, and hygiene.
- Set golf cart and back of house stations for service.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to reach, bend, squat, carry plates, trays of glasses and lifts glass racks and boxes weighing up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per shift.
- Ability to tolerate some exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, and humidity.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organizational skills-Ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to read, speak, and write the English language
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Service training.