EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced Swimming Pool Technician to join our team. The swimming pool technician is responsible for servicing and maintaining swimming pools, spas, and hot tubs throughout the property. Maintain the pool area in a clean orderly fashion while assuring all pool safety rules and regulations are enforced.
- Diagnose, repair and maintain swimming pools, water systems, filter systems, pumps, and fountains
- Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pools
- Maintain the cleanliness of pools, spas, and fountains
- Respond to pool related work orders in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Transport and store hazardous chemicals
- Maintain manual or automated records of all activities and prepares daily/weekly/monthly reports
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Basic computer skills
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or 50lbs without assistance.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and/or weekends.
- Time-management and communication (written and verbal) skills.