Alys Beach Properties, LLC. is a residential real estate sales company that provides residential real estate services to Alys Beach and the individual owners of Alys Beach, and to deliver professional market leadership with a reputation for honesty, trust, integrity, and service.
The Real Estate Closing Assistant is to contribute to the expected quality services by providing administrative support for the real estate Sales Team, in a professional and efficient manner, which will reflect the company’s commitment to a high standard of quality customer service.
Supporting a team of real estate professionals, the individual will be required to demonstrate initiative and work as an enthusiastic team member in a courteous, professional, polite manner in accordance with the real estate sales office policy and procedures. The Real Estate Closing Assistant will support and add value to the initiatives of our sales office and to support our Sales Transaction Manager to deliver accurate and timely closings of our Alys Beach sales generated by our sales associates to generate maximum sales production.
- Maintain and manage multiple files for real estate closers
- Organize and save documents to document management system.
- Assist attorneys and real estate closers in collecting information
- Perform Internet based legal research
- Communicate with clients, realtors, lenders, and other interested parties throughout the closing process
- Keep attorney and closer updated on the progress of contracts and advise them of issues as they arise
- Handle closing and post-closing disbursements, filing and other procedures
- Become proficient with company Customer Relationship Management (CRM), SalesForce, software program to manage the customer database to its maximum potential
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, systems and process oriented
- The ability to create a positive impression, continually strive for superior client service
- To be self-motivated with ability to multi task and manage time well
- To have good attendance and report to work per the work hours described
- To be organized and detail oriented, understand all aspects of sales reports that are to be generated on a weekly and monthly basis
- Open to expanded duties as sales accelerate and business knowledge increases
- High school graduate
- Familiarity with a Real Estate Multiple Listing Service
- Worked with Title Company handling closing transactions for real estate sales
- Work experience with a customer database management program.
- Excellent computer skills with prior working experience in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Access and Publisher, Power Point, Building Link or equivalent
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally