Alys Beach Properties, LLC. is a residential real estate sales company that provides residential real estate services to Alys Beach and the individual owners of Alys Beach, and to deliver professional market leadership with a reputation for honesty, trust, integrity, and service.
The Real Estate Receptionist is to contribute to the expected quality services by providing administrative support for the real estate practice in a professional and efficient manner, which will reflect the company’s commitment to a high standard of quality customer service.
Supporting a team of real estate professionals, the individual will be required to demonstrate initiative and work as an enthusiastic team member in a courteous, professional, polite manner in accordance with the real estate sales office policy and procedures.
- Provide internal team with professional administrative support
- Greet valued customers and owners in a friendly, warm manner
- Answer phones and transfer calls in an efficient, professional manner
- Input customer information into customer database
- Provide sales team with customer information in a timely manner
- Tend to email, fax, web lead and Federal express requests
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Work with the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors Multiple List System
- Provide assistance in the administration of real estate sales files
- Take responsibility for ordering of office supplies
- Ensure front office and reception is clean and tidy as all times
- Provide administrative support to the real estate sales team
- Work with company real estate software program to manage customer database
- Any desk duties as assigned by the office manager
- Maintain real estate collateral room and ensure that proper stock is available
- Ensure a neat and orderly stocking of supplies
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, homeowners, and co-workers verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, also familiar with Outlook
- Ability to work weekends
- Previous experience in an administrative related role, preferably in a sales office environment