ZUMA Spa/Fitness Receptionist
- Greet and accommodate guests
- Prepare all necessary barista/café items
- Arrange spa appointments and booking classes
- Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner
- Must be punctual
- High school diploma or GED
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified (will train)
- Strong communication skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of barista station
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to reach, bend, squat, carry weight up to 30 pounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer and telephone skills