Spa and Fitness Receptionist – Part time
ZUMA is currently hiring a Barista/Front Desk Receptionist to greet guests, provide barista support to the cafe and make members feel welcome at our bustling tennis and fitness club. Qualified candidates must be professional, friendly, and high energy. The Barista/Receptionist must be able to deliver the highest quality customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings, café service, account maintenance, data entry and general knowledge of ZUMA and Alys Beach products and services.
$17.00 per hour
- Greet and accommodate guests
- Prepare all necessary barista/café items
- Arrange spa appointments and booking classes
- Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner
- Must be punctual
- High school diploma or GED
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified (will train)
- Strong communication skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of barista station
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to reach, bend, squat, carry weight up to 30 pounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer and telephone skills
- Cash handling experience preferred