- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to residents.
- Wipe down fitness center machines and remove towels, trash and debris from fitness center area.
- Distribute lockers and towels to guest.
- Provide floor supervision and maintenance of the fitness center and equipment.
- Assist residents with any questions about the fitness center through knowledge of the equipment and services.
- Coordinate personal training and other fitness services.
- Provide support to The Wright Fit specialists to ensure best service experience.
- Assist in organizing and managing events at the fitness center.
- Attentively and promptly respond to resident needs.
- Assist management in daily tasks and projects.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative.
- Work as a cohesive team with all The Wright Fit team members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- High school diploma or GED
- Attend and pass internal lifeguard certification
- Strong communication skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to reach, bend, squat, carry weight up to 50 pounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment.