Friends and neighbors,
Alys Beach has become even more the haven to our guests during these uncertain times, and we are grateful for the opportunity to extend the good Southern hospitality that is integral to our town, while we also acknowledge that life as we've known it looks a little different these days. We have continued to implement changes to our Alys Beach services and amenities protocols in observance of the CDC’s safety guidelines, and the reopening guidelines put forth by our local, state and federal government. We have carefully combed through our practices in an effort to support the safety, health and well-being of our associates, owners, guests and the community at large, our greatest priority.
- Extended sanitation procedures throughout Alys Beach public, common and service spaces
- Expanded housekeeping protocols
- Sanitizing stations in public spaces
- Physical distancing procedures in all common spaces
- Restriction of gatherings to 10 people or less
- Restricted seating configurations at Caliza Pool, Caliza Restaurant and NEAT
- Modified operations at ZUMA Wellness Center
- Face coverings worn by all Alys Beach associates
- Adherence to CDC safety guidelines for Alys Beach associates
Amenities and Services Updates:
- Alys Beach Real Estate Sales Office is open for walk-in guests and by appointment (recommended). Operations will continue with visible cautionary measures, including modifications to our greeting and showing processes in adherence to social safety protocols.
- Alys Beach Vacation Rentals has resumed operations with expanded safety and sanitation protocols. Check here for up-to-date information on traveling during the pandemic: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/
- Alys Shoppe is open Monday - Saturday from 10 am – 7 pm, Sunday from 10 am - 5 pm, at a capacity limited to 10 guests in-store, and with extensive cleaning and social safety protocols. Once at capacity, patrons of the Shoppe will be required to wait outside in adherence to social distancing standards. Alys Shoppe guests are also required to wear face coverings while in the Shoppe.
- The Bike Shop is open daily from 9 am – 5 pm with bike rentals and water sports equipment rentals for Alys Beach owners and vacation rental guests. Services will adhere to expanded cleaning and safety protocols.
- Beach Food & Beverage Delivery is operating daily from 10 am - 4 pm.
- Beach Recreation Rentals have resumed operation with greatly expanded cleaning and social safety protocols.
- Charlie’s Donuts is open daily from 6:30 am - until sold out. Extra cleaning and safety protocols are in place and customers are asked to observe social distancing standards.
- Caliza Pool is open daily from 9 am – 7 pm for owners and vacation rental guests, with greatly expanded cleaning and social safety protocols.
- Caliza Restaurant is open daily, 11 am - 4 pm, for poolside food service for guests of Caliza Pool (Alys Beach homeowners and vacation rental guests). The Bar at Caliza is open daily, 11 am - 6 pm.
- The Citizen Alys Beach is now open for lunch, 11 am - 3pm; bar menu, 3:30 pm - 5 pm; dinner, 5 pm - close.
- George’s is open daily from 11 am - 3 pm and 5 pm - 9 pm.
- MAST and Outpost are open Monday - Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm, closed Sunday. Sanitizing and safety protocols are in place and capacity in the store is limited to three guests. Alys Beach Homeowners are offered a discount on certain floor items. Please follow MAST and Outpost on Instagram for updates @MastAlys and @shop_outpost.
- NEAT Tasting Room is open for outdoor table service and with limited indoor capacity Tuesday - Saturday, 2 pm - 10 pm, with tasting menu available 5 pm - 9 pm; NEAT Bottle Shop is open for retail Tuesday – Saturday, 12 pm – 10 pm at a limited capacity.
- Raw & Juicy is open Daily, 8 am – 3 pm. Outdoor tables are available for seating. Orders can be placed online or by phone (850.909.0230) for courtyard pick-up. Safety and sanitation precautions are in place. Staff will wear face coverings and gloves, and observe social distancing. Please visit us online or follow us on Instagram for updates.
- Reli Title, 30A is open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 pm, and are glad to arrange to come to their customers or close remotely (850.231.0991). Reli continues to implement sanitary/personal protection measures for the safety of staff and clients.
- ZUMA Wellness Center is open for owners, vacation rental guests and members only, with greatly expanded cleaning and social safety protocols. ZUMA has resumed normal hours of operation (Mon.-Fri. 6 am-7 pm; Sat.-Sun. 7 am-6 pm) with the exception of a noon - 1 PM closure to allow for full sanitation of facilities. ZUMA Treatments have resumed massage and facial treatment offerings by appointment. Appropriate safety and sanitation protocols will be followed. Please contact ZUMA at 850.213.5678 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a treatment appointment and for more information on class schedules.
- Events and programming have been adjusted: Please visit our social networks (FB: @alysbeachfl, @DigitalGraffitiFestival; IG: @alysbeachfl, @dgalysbeach) for the latest information on events and experiences. Uncorked: Wine & Song is being held weekly on Tuesdays from 5 pm - 7 pm at NEAT Bottle Shop & Tasting Room.
- A 10:00 p.m. curfew for non-resident minors continues to be enforced in an effort to prevent congregating throughout the property.
We are also compelled to ask our community as a whole to please honor safety guidelines while on property and as you travel about our South Walton towns. When enjoying our public spaces and while staying with us in one of our vacation rental homes, please follow social distancing protocols and CDC safety guidelines for hand washing and responsible monitoring of your personal health condition. Please understand that operations for many amenities and services have been adjusted and that restaurants and services within the larger community continue to operate on a restricted basis. You many also wish to bring supplies with you from your point of origin, as supplies in the area are still quite limited. Know that Alys Beach staff will wear face coverings and know that we do so in the hopes that you will feel more comfortable rather than less so, and in the hopes that this effort will continue to encourage the well-being of all. Visit South Walton is an excellent resource for availability, safety protocols and guidelines for visitors to the area.
It is our intent to stay focused on providing a safe, healthy and hospitable environment for all of our guests, homeowners, and Alys Beach employees and, in doing so, it's important to remember that things may change at any time. Our teams here at Alys Beach will continue to put every effort towards creating a space for our owners, guests and associates to find a warm and sound refuge. We will move forward responsibly and cautiously to return to a place where we can fully enjoy all of the beauty of life in Alys Beach, and with the mindset that we will continue to move through this strange time together, with grace. We are thankful for the support of our Alys Beach friends and family.