The third annual “Digital Graffiti” festival will be held in Alys Beach on Saturday, June 12, 2010, and this year, digital artists from around the world will compete for over $10,000 in cash prizes:
- Best of Show: $5,000 (Sponsored by Alys Beach, Florida)
- Most Innovative / Experimental Submission: $2,500
- Best Local Submission: $1,000 (Sponsored by 30A.com)
- Audience Favorite: $1,000
- Best Commercial / Corporate Submission: $1,000 (for commercial projects or entries submitted by agencies, companies or other professional organizations)
“No where else does the architecture of an entire community become a canvas for digital art,” said Florida’s Governor Charlie Crist.
Festival organizers are now calling for submissions from artists around the globe for inclusion in the 2010 competition. All entries should be submitted via email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for all submissions is March 15, 2010. There is no fee to enter and artists retain full ownership of their works.