Alys Beach has made the decision to prohibit commercial photography within the town, except that conducted by or for our Merchants of Alys Beach and in partnership with Alys Beach. All photography of products or associated with brands other than Alys Beach or the Merchants of Alys Beach is included in this policy, which extends to self-promotion or partnership promotion as with social media influencers.Non-Commercial
This type of photography and or filming is not-for-profit and for personal use only. If you are a photographer and plan to submit your images for publication, please check commercial. If you are a homeowner or rental guest, please ask your photographer to complete the request form. Please note, only homeowners and rental guests are permitted to conduct non-commercial shoots on property.
Examples of Non-Commercial Photography:
- Baby Announcements
- Family/Senior Portraits
Imagery will be used for editorial purposes including print, online, and broadcast outlets.
Examples of Editorial/Media Photography:
- Event Coverage
- Architecture/Design Features
- Food and Beverage Reviews
- Destination/Travel Stories
- Personal/Professional Blog Postings
This type of photography and/or filming is for real estate agents and brokers looking to photograph one of their listings on property. Agents and/or photographers shooting on behalf of agents need to fill out the application and receive approval to shoot.IMPORTANT RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A certificate of insurance must be emailed to email@example.com as proof of liability coverage in the amount of $1 million per occurrence. The certificate should indicate that EBSCO Gulf Coast Development, Inc. and its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates are included on your policy as additional insureds. The certificate holder should be EBSCO Gulf Coast Development, Inc., 9581 East County Highway 30A, Building 2, Alys Beach, FL 32461-5500.
- Drones are only permitted to fly over the rented event space.
- Please allow 48 hours for our staff to contact you regarding approval of your shoot.
- Shooting in doorways and courtyards of homes is not permitted, unless it is the home you have rented.
- Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval before using in any publication or Social Media platform.
- Drones are only permitted to fly over the rented event space. Please note: If a drone is to be utilized during your photo shoot, special insurance requirements may apply. Drones may not be excluded from the Alys Beach insurance requirements.
"*" indicates required fields