Beach Club Server Assistant
EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced Server Assistant. This position is located at the Beach Club and at Caliza Restaurant, in Alys Beach Community, Florida. The Beach Club and Caliza restaurants are very unique dining experiences with a team service mentality. The Server Assistant is one of the most important members of our service team. The persons applying for this job should be full of energy, have a positive outlook, and an aptitude for genuine hospitality.
- Utilize proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules. Clean work areas, and tables. Clean glasses, silverware, and utensils.
- Assist with orientation and training of new employees.
- Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, personal sanitation, and hygiene.
- Set restaurant, and service stations for service
- 1 Year Service Experience in a Full-Restaurant is preferred.
- Basic understanding of professional restaurant operation.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to reach, bend, squat, carry plates, trays of glasses and lifts glass racks and boxes weighing up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per shift.
- Ability to tolerate some exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, and humidity.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organizational skills-Ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to read, speak, and write the English language
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Service training.