At Alys Beach, we create places and spaces that bring joy and meaning to the guest and resident experiences. Our growing team is the magic behind the beauty of intentional design, attention to detail, and distinction here at Alys Beach. With a purpose driven for excellence in accountability, commitment, integrity, passion, respect, and unity, we value our community of employees. Begin your career here at Alys Beach with a compensation plan that includes benefits coverage beginning day one.
- Performs professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Designs specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Utilizes other approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law.
- Follows all practice policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Hugues LeBerre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking an entry-level designer or intern architect with a well-rounded computer skill set that is interested in working in a team environment to aid in design support with an established, stable, and growing Alys Beach Construction team, located in Alys Beach, FL.
- Provide support for principal designer, senior project managers, and construction team
- Read and redline plans with a comprehension of how pieces of a design fit together to create built environment
- Coordinating and overseeing the installation of furnishing projects
- Generate visual aids to be used by Alys Beach Sales and Marketing departments
- Communicate with architects, interior designers, and internal team members for changes in construction process
- Work with design team in developing schematics, construction documents, and details
- Coordinate post construction photo shoots with the Alys Beach Marketing Department
- Research and development with industry suppliers on market trends, new products, and sustainability efforts
- Pricing, purchasing, ordering, and tracking of products as needed for jobs with supervision from principal designer or senior project managers
- Create specification packages and work with budgets for estimating/pricing for construction
- A minimum two full years of experience in a full time (post-secondary education) experience in Building, Construction, Engineering, Architecture, and/or Interior Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design and/or bachelor’s degree in Architecture from accredited school or comparable degree
- Computer skill set to include Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe (inclusive of Adobe Photoshop)
- Graphic design and sketching skills
- Skill set to include architectural/computer knowledge for drafting, plan review, and construction methods
- Experience in redlining architectural plans including floor plans, elevations, and RCP’s
- Drafting and plotting skills in AutoCAD or comparable program (*portfolio submittal required)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time in an office environment
Essential Job Functions
- Redlining architectural plans including floor plans, elevations, and RCPs
- Preparing designs and sketches for presentation purposes
- Drafting and plotting in AutoCAD or comparable program
- Ability to listen and provide input within the parameters of the required programming
- Ability to communicate with both construction team and clients
- Student/Professional Memberships in ASID, IIDA, and/or NCIDQ
- Experience with working on a team and streamlining internal communication
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft and Adobe Programs
- Strong dedication and self-driven personality with ability to meet tight deadlines