EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced Pool Deck Attendant. This position is located at Caliza, in Alys Beach Community, Florida. Caliza is a very unique pool experience with a team service mentality. The Pool deck attendant is a very important member of our service team. The persons applying for this job should be full of energy, have a positive outlook, and an aptitude for genuine hospitality.
- Open and close umbrellas
- Clean and set lounge chairs with clean towels
- Pick up pool towels
- Check and empty trash cans
- Pick up all trash, cups, and other debris on pool deck
- Daily housekeeping to cabanas
- Clean and tidy dining rooms, red room, and restrooms
- Clean and/or wash all chair covers. If necessary, replace cushions or send them out for repair
- Service, clean, and stock restrooms
- Stock towel stations
- Evaluate the condition of the pool deck on a daily basis and report all deficiencies to supervisor
- Work outside in all types of weather from extreme heat to rain and cold
- Deliver bucket of complimentary bottle water and menu to guest.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Strong communication skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and tolerate exposure to heat, cold, and humidity.
- Ability to reach, bend, squat, carry weight up to 50 pounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organizational skills-Ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor during periods of stress