EBSCO Industries is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to support the Commercial Construction Division within Alys Beach Development. This position will offer a diversified exposure in both horizontal and vertical construction with projects varying from civil infrastructure to multiuse buildings.
- Assist Project Manager and Development Team with projects during all phases of construction.
- Assist with management of project documents.
- Assist with pricing and budget preparation.
- Assist with permitting and identification of resources needed.
- Prepare contractor / sub-contractor contracts.
- Manage and maintain project schedules.
- Manage and prepare RFI's, change order, purchase orders, submittals, and closeout documents.
- Assist Project Manager with review of contractor / subcontractor invoicing or payment requests.
- Periodic inspection of construction sites.
- Assist with maintaining quality control of finishes.
- Manage close-out process and ensure all documentation are in order
- Develop and maintain positive client & subcontractor relationships.
- Maintain communication with development teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Civil Engineering, or Business or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years of experience working full-time in the construction or development industry.
- Possess strong mathematical and computer skills.
- Proficiency with all MS Outlook, Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), scheduling software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read plans and specifications.