EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to maintain the housekeeping aspects and preparing of rental and non-rental properties. Use approved checklists to ensure the properties meet Alys Beach standards of cleanliness. Must demonstrate attention to detail.
- Conduct multiple property inspections daily and inspect and prepare homes for arrivals
- Record inspection results and notify cleaning personnel of inadequacies
- Enforce policies and procedures to maintain Alys Beach standards
- Laundering of owner sofa covers, sheets, towels, etc
- Perform daily departure inspections, checking for damages
- Review arrivals, departures, and housekeeping changes daily
- Check and count linens and supplies (including cooking utensils, serving pieces, dishes, flatware, and glasses).
- Training of new inspector staff
- Perform housekeeper duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Housekeeping Inspector experience of at least two (2) years.
- Previous Housekeeper experience of at least one (1) year.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers, guests, and homeowners both verbally and in writing
- Computer and mobile device literacy
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and/or weekends
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to anticipate customer needs.