Alys Beach Properties, LLC. is a residential real estate sales company that provides residential real estate services to Alys Beach and the individual owners of Alys Beach, and to deliver professional market leadership with a reputation for honesty, trust, integrity, and service.
The Real Estate Sales Assistant is to contribute to the expected quality services by providing administrative support for the real estate Sales Team, in a professional and efficient manner, which will reflect the company’s commitment to a high standard of quality customer service.
Supporting a team of real estate professionals, the individual will be required to demonstrate initiative and work as an enthusiastic team member in a courteous, professional, polite manner in accordance with the real estate sales office policy and procedures. The Sales Assistant will support and add value to the initiatives of our sales office and to support our Sales Associates (SA’s) to generate maximum sales production.
- Provide internal team with professional administrative support
- Greet valued customers and owners in a friendly, warm manner
- Work with the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors Multiple List System
- Provide oversight and management of the administration of real estate sales files
- Provide administrative support to the real estate sales team
- Draft Purchase Agreement for Sales Associates, and necessary Addenda’s to the Agreements
- Become proficient with company Customer Relationship Management (CRM), SalesForce, software program to manage the customer database to its maximum potential
- Coordinate showings for SA’s with customers and Co-Brokers
- Add support to the Front Desk reception area on an as needed basis.
- Maintain real estate collateral room and ensure that proper stock is available
- Manage all aspects of Alys Beach Property’s listings in Multiple List System
- Input new listings into MLS, and provide any updates to these listings once in
- Manage any MLS Citations for Sales Associate to remedy issue
- Coordinate with Marketing for images to be used in MLS, updates to listing status
- Assist Sales Associates with drafting copy for listings used in email campaign, website, and MLS and coordinate with Marketing
- Assist with inventory needs of sales collateral and closing merchandise (tote bags, hats, etc)
- Assist Sales Associates with their Social media needs and coordinate with marketing.
- Coordinate with Closing Admin for SA’s closing
- High School Diploma
- Degree educated preferred
- Previous experience in real estate industry is beneficial
- Good communication skills, verbal & written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, word, and Excel
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a Real Estate Sales License
- Been a member of the Multiple List System